Mitsubishi F Counter

steviehouston

Iam try to programme the mitsubishi F series to count up using input 401 and down using input 407, I have used the 660 counter with the relay m471 to count up and down, the count will count down from the K value and then output, but wil not count up. i think the counter has reset . Have you any ideas how to resolve this problem

Could you attach your's ladder picture in this forum?

Dear Steav,
From your's inforamtion ,you use Mitsubishi F series the old version (not FX series)
I can solve your's problem , but please post your's own ladder picture that we can see the error on it.(or command program)
This old version ,but I found still work fine more than 10 years
in some several machine that I work with.

Regards,

Platootod

Please find my logic commands
LD71 (ONE PLUSE ON RUN)
RST660 (RESET COUNTER)
LD400 (PROXIMITY SW)
OUT430 (GATE OPEN INTO HOPPER)
OUT471 (HELD HIGH TO COUNT UP)
LD430
OUT660 (START COUNT)
LD401 (PROXIMITY SW)
OUT431 (GATE OPEN OUT OF HOPPER)
LD431
OUT660
END

thanks for your trouble
stevie

Let try

Dear Steav,
I have not the Mitsi F manual in hand..(I will try for you)
However,Let you try this
m71 is an initial pulse(one time pulse when Run ..you can use OR command by some Swith to reset counter (out 660) that can reset any time you want by sw.
Also, please check from your's program you use 660 twice..
Let try
Ld 430
or 431
out 660
Should be better..
If not OK..I will check with F manual again

platootod :oops:

Try this again

From your's program as I mention the 2nd post ..
You are using out 660(counter)2 times...that is not allow ..(only in SFC you can)then I answer to correct that problem..
However, Let try this example program again..

Ld m70 (always on when run)
Out m474 up/down mode
Ld x405 on=up, off= down
Out m475
Ld m71
Or x403
Rst c460
Ld x404
Out c460 k5
Ld c460
Out y430

After you understand this example then your's program will clear