connection cable

engpca

I´ve got an Eberle PLS 511S plc, I found the software program, but I don´t have the connection PC -PLC cable. Is there anybody could help me ? or Is there anybody could send me the wiring diagram to do the cable myself?

Pudiste conseguirlo?

Hola, pudiste conseguir el pinout del cable? Tengo que programar el mismo PLC. Ya consegui el soft, pero no se que cable necesito.
Gracias!

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I want to connect to CU240S DP CONTROL UNIT 6SL3244-0BA20-1PA0 Siemens brand driver we have. I am using starter software. Our...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a recordable horn I am trying to drop some .mp3 files into. Part no. 856T-BH3. It requires at a USB A 2.0 to Micro USB. I have used...
Replies
Views
Hi, expert: we have one machine with 6 Sercos axis (kinetix6000) controlled by L71, there are 1756-M08SE and 1756-EN2T and one input module and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom