ie6 sp1 for wincc flex

Glenwhere?

I am trying to install wincc flexible 2007 on a siemens panel pc with windows 2000. Wincc flex needs internet explorer 6 sp1. The pc has v6 already installed. The panel pc has no internet connection. You cannot download the full version direct from the windows site.I have followed all the instructions on the net and windows support site on how to download the full version. When i run the file from the command prompt i keep getting the prompt that setup cannot connect to the internet. I have tried at least 20 times at work and now home. Does anyone have internet explorer 6 sp1 or know where i can get it? I have looked through my cd collections and can only find version 5.5. Any help would be much appreciated

That is the procedure i have been trying unsuccessfully.I get the message below. I am obviously connected to the internet as i am posting on here. Tried at home as well incase the work firewall was blocking something

ie6update.jpg

Hate to ask...

...but have you really copied/pasted the command line from the website? Where I work I need to authenticate against Websense before I can access the internet and before I do that in a regular browser, the application can't connect.

Since it is only slightly larger than 11MB I could zip the thing up and email it to you if you want (if your mail server can handle that).