InTouch 2020 R2 SP1 - Color Picker ActiveX Event Scripts Not Running

Tanquen

I found a Color Picker and it has some demo script to set the InTouch Window to the color selected from a button actions script. It works but I'd like to have the ActiveX objects ActiveX Event Script do the same with the OnClick Event.

I could see there being a time issue or that you can get the selected color (#XColorPicker1.SelectedColor) from the same objects ActiveX Event Script but I cant even get the LogMessage to work.

LogMessage("It Ran");

This is the scrip that works fine from a button on the same window.

DIM SelectColor AS INTEGER;
SelectColor = #XColorPicker1.SelectedColor;

DIM ColorR AS INTEGER;
DIM ColorG AS INTEGER;
DIM ColorB AS INTEGER;
DIM Result AS INTEGER;

ColorR = SelectColor & 0xFF;
ColorG = (SelectColor & 0xFF00) SHR 8;
ColorB = (SelectColor & 0xFF0000) SHR 16;

Mem_ColorR = SelectColor & 0xFF;
Mem_ColorG = (SelectColor & 0xFF00) SHR 8;
Mem_ColorB = (SelectColor & 0xFF0000) SHR 16;