Mitsubishi_Beijer E designer templates

exiled

Hi folks,
This is for all you Mitsi/Beijers Mac Prog+, E designer gurus out there, (or anyone who wants to throw two pennys in)?

Im trying to create some block background templates to use on a
E designer project based on an E700.
This screen isn't very big so theres going to be about 35 sreens in total. I.e looking at the same screen but over different pages with different data, sensors, motors ect.

Now then my Q.
How do i create these templates? i cannot find any info in the help, do i have to create the picture/bitmap/jpeg in another program & then import it?

Have a look at the sample ive put up and then you'll get my drift.

many thanks

I think they are imported bitmaps but I dont know for sure. Look nice though

You can copy the screen then paste it on a new blank one.
Only trouble with that is none of the bitmaps copy across.

But everything is in the same place - you could then maybe redo the objects

Do you not use the 'Background' option in the block properties?

Only done one project with the latest E panels, but i created a block with everything i wanted repeated and then selected that block from the drop down options in the all block properties i wanted to look similar...

2008-04-03_195825.jpg

Not sure if i've interpretted correctly what you're trying to achieve...???

sorted

Kidblue,
i think your right, thats basically what im after, ill have to create the first page/template externally then use the background option.
Dont know why i didnt see it?

Cheers gents