Adding HMI to modicon 984

sboucher

Can suggest the easiest way to add an HMI to a machine that has a Modicon 984 processor?? These machines have been in the field and are currently using faults lights and Veeder Root Counters. The customer is asking the cost to upgrade to HMI's. I am not really familiar with the Modicon platform and appreciate any help...

Similar Topics

Can anyone suggest the easiest way to add an HMI to a machine that has a Modicon 984 processor?? These machines have been in the field and are...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I am gearing up to add a 2nd identical HMI to a project. This 2nd HMI will basically be an exact clone of the 1st one. The equipment...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use the Create New User button on the HMI so customer has the option to add new users and passwords at the HMI. They dont have...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies and gents I’ve hit a road block on a project, it’s AB for preface this is a converting line including Winder tailsealer and...
Replies
Views
I am using the newest version of CCW Dev Software, and I am wondering if there is any way in which a tag could be added to a movement key (i.e...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom