Slc 500 1747 L20c

Paul11

Hi thanks for the support on the last thread regarding communication problems with the above PLC. I have now resolved my comunication problem and hit another. The above plc was purchased from Ebay when I try to upload download or go online with the slc 500 1747 l20c I am prompted for a password which I do not have. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get around this. Or am I stuck with a u/s PLC.

Thanks

Hi Mickey, Found the answer to my problem. The memory clear coded for this particular PLC is MLCLRMEM. This arrangement has to be converted into a number format. If you use the letters on a telephone you can translate the letters to 65257636. Thanks for the info you sent I'm sure it will come in handy in the future.

All the best.

Similar Topics

Hello, First I looked at Manuel and Plctalk but I did not find or maybe not understand. How I can connect ''HTL / Push pull-24 volt encoder'' to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need to upload program from slc 500 fixed controller (1747-L40C), series "B" and FRN "6"and to download the program to another PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I plan on replacing some SLC 500 PLC's with CompactLogix. Could you tell me what the equivalent processor is in the...
Replies
Views
Having a problem with is processor PLC SLC 500 cat:1747-L541, the fault light is flasing and cannot go online and again the DH+ comm. is flushing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a SLC 500 rack with a 1747-L542 CPU and 2 DeviceNet scanner cards. I am having a terrible time going online with this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom