plc outputs

cordovaalex

i need to make a output on plc go on and off, for a flash code light at all times when the plc is on , and this is with out an real world input, how do i do this?

more detail, i need the logic so i could write it on the plc,
this output has to go on and off no matter what when the plc is turned on , with out a real world input but with real world output

Last edited:
Are you just looking for a continuously flashing light any time the plc is running or are you looking for a coded flash like an automotive 'check engine' light in diagnostic mode?

Keith

Similar Topics

To quickly test a plc output which is wired to a relay do I dob a cable between the output and 24vdc+ source I.e something with 24vdc+ live such...
Replies
Views
I have a love hate relationship with LED status lights. I like them because they last a long time...BUT... They have a problem with PLC outputs...
Replies
Views
Engineers and designers, question. Do you typically fuse the PLC outputs ? I see some that are fused and many that are not. I typically fuse...
Replies
Views
Hi group! Repeatedly found answers to some questions in the PLC's programming world, now I decided to ask the question directly) Now I am...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I've Mitsubishi FX2N-80MR PLC. It has relay type 40 outputs. I need one PWM output and two Pulse outputs for servo and stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom