RSView32 and Historical Trend Data

spidey

I have some old files in dbf wide format that I need to access. I tried putting the data files in the default directory of RSView 32 and access them through the historical trend graphic but no luck. It can not even find them once I open the trend. I have seen this before but I can not remember how it is done again. Hopefully, someone can help me remember.

Thanks!

If its just for your own viewing then you can use excel...other then that you need to have the paths setup, there are two different paths that need to be set (I think)

Are the on the network or your hard drive? are you just trying to scroll to view them or choose a date an open the file?

I called tech support and all I needed to do is delete the cached files .dns and .dlg. This caused the datalog model to query all the files in that path.

Thanks for your rely!

spidey said:
I called tech support and all I needed to do is delete the cached files .dns and .dlg. This caused the datalog model to query all the files in that path.

Thanks for your rely!

Thanks for coming back with that gem of info

I knew they were time stamped some how with the limits set in file management, but the light switch needed to be pulled, so I could see the daylight.