problem with least count

pullareddy

In simatic manager

If we are in online in function block value is showing in duble float point something like 1256.3

But same address in vat table it is showing 1258 or 1254

Why the value is varying from FB to VAR

Due to this reson we are unable to mesure actual value of tank levels

Program in lader logic and using mltiplcation block for caliculation and input is two wire 4 to 20 mA

Hello pullareddy;

How is the register setup in the VAT table? What data type?
It appears it is used as a INT variable, which is signed integer, no decimals. If it is the case, Try REAL data type (IEE floating point format value).
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

RSLogix 5000 V24 1756-L72 Trying to figure out the best way to solve this problem. TCF = e ˄ 1100(1/298 - 1/T) Where T = °C + 273.15 TCF...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom