Eplan implantation

buhnen

Hello to everybody,

Though this forum is intended for PLC issues I've seen some threads around about Eplan.

I'm quite a newbie for the Eplan P8...does anybody knows of any eplan forum for exchanging knowledge with other users?

I'm right now trying to find out about how to use the Eplan P8 for the "cabinet implantation"...(Sorry,I'm not sure if this is the common term in english to refer to the design of the wardrobes where contactors, swtiches, protective elements and all the rest of the electric devices goes in)

Thanks in advance.

buhnen said:
Hello to everybody,

Though this forum is intended for PLC issues I've seen some threads around about Eplan.

I'm quite a newbie for the Eplan P8...does anybody knows of any eplan forum for exchanging knowledge with other users?

I'm right now trying to find out about how to use the Eplan P8 for the "cabinet implantation"...(Sorry,I'm not sure if this is the common term in english to refer to the design of the wardrobes where contactors, swtiches, protective elements and all the rest of the electric devices goes in)

Thanks in advance.

I use EPLan, so I can probably be of help.

Do you have any specific questions ? Or do you need a general overview of how to create a Panel Layout (this is how it's called in english, at least in EPlan wording) ?

Regards