ESI Block in ProWORX 32

mehret

Ok, so I'm trying to get the Modicon ESI06210 ASCII module to work in ProWORKX 32. The problem I'm having is that I keep getting a 1000 error in my ESI block, which means that the length of my bottom node isn't long enough. However, I checked all the blocks in my program, and theyre all a value of #0010.

Can someone provide any insight into what else could be causing this error?

Similar Topics

Hello all I use a few tools for editting various EDS files, but can't seem to find an EtherCAT ESI file editor. Can anyone suggest something...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience using Unity Pro function block MUX command words to read serial data? We are upgrading from an Allen Bradley PLC 5/40 to a...
Replies
Views
In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom