Compact Isolating switching amplifiers

panic mode

Hi everyone,

I am looking for compact isolation device (DIN-rail mountable) for two separate contacts. in ideal world they would be potential free but they are not so they need to be isolated from each other (all 2 and 4 channel amplifiers i checked so far provide isolation betweeh inputs and outputs but not between input channels meaning I will probably end up using two 1-channel devices). the catch is that this has to be inside panel but since i have no room left, space (width) is at premium.

Turck for example has products that can do this and they have one which is only 6mm wide: http://www.turck.de/en/14_Compact_interface_modules.htm

But I don't see any documentation on the compact ones. All the info is for 18mm or wider modules. I am not stuck on Turk so alternatives are welcome too. Any suggestions or links to Turck literature?

Regards

Panic