TCP SmartScreen

lkaushal

I have a SmartScreen Operator Panel, Due to frequent Brakedowns I am planning to replace it with PVP or some other touch panel....

Can someone send me the software to open the backup file so as i can go through the tag linkings of HMI with Logic as it will ease a smooth changeover.

Eagrly awaiting for your advice......

No, it's not that the data provided is insufficient. It's that you're asking us to send you an ILLEGALLY COPIED (i.e. PIRATED) copy of the software.

Not gonna happen... Contact your SmartScreen rep and purchase your own.

In case you didn't know, the Smartscreen was from a company called TCP Products. It changed hands and is now owned by GE Fanuc. It is so old maybe just a call to your local GE Fanuc dealer, will get you what you need.

George

Hi all

Is it possible for someone to send me the tag report of all the screens as I'm having the project file i.e. *.A

I did had a software copy of Quick Designer v1.06, as my laptop crashed, I am not able to do the same i.e extract tag information myself.

Thanks in advance!

If you upload the filename.a file, I can but I'm not near my computer with that software. I should be back there by the end of the week.

George

That will be really helpful for me.........

I have uploaded the file in downloads section, Other Plc Brands,
TCP SmartScreen.A

Thanks in advance......

Last edited:
I took your file and exploded it to individual files (70 screens), but just exploding it to individual key files, picture files, etc, will not be really helpful. It is a long process, I did a couple of smartscreen to quickpanels so I know. You really need to talk to a local GE rep and see if he can get the software for you.

George