TCP SmartScreen Software

Does anyone have a copy of the original DOS software used to get the program out of an old TCP SmartScreen.

I have a floppy with some corrupt files on it. (TCPUTILS.EXE, TCPCOMM.EXE, TCPCOMM.DAT, etc....)

I've also heard that QuickDesigner 3.2 may be compatible with this unit. If anyone knows about that, I am interested. But, of course, I don't have that software either.

I also may need the cable pinouts. It looks like it may be a strange one.

It's a model: MMI20100CIA Ser. D.

My primary goal is to backup the software, so I can put it in another unit, or so I can rewrite the screens with a new unit.

Thanks....

Similar Topics

I am looking for the software to view the application file for a TCP Smartscreen. Does anyone know where this can be found.
Replies
Views
I recently bought and older TCP Smartscreen (the large crt type) It has memory module MMI22300C1A. When I try to load a program into it I get the...
Replies
Views
I have a SmartScreen Operator Panel, Due to frequent Brakedowns I am planning to replace it with PVP or some other touch panel.... Can someone...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've troubles with Olds MMS SmartScreen . As it not possible to get it repaired , I would like to replace by other product(s) . My...
Replies
Views
I currently have a TCP Smartscreen that I need to edit the program. I have the programming cable, some software(386sedit & tcpcomm), and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom