FTView Studio 5 cpr9

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

All was fine last month on my PC

Now when i try to open up FTse i get a windows installer dialog saying

"Please wait while Windows configures RSView Supervisory Edition" Then FTse closes

I installed all latest patches and rebooted, still the same :(

Looked on KB and couldnt find the answer :(

I've seen this as well if you try to remove the sample applications it comes with (BizBikes, Baggage, Malthouse, etc). Long story short, don't delete these apps!

I have had this happen to me before with RSLogix 500. I ended up using the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility from Microsoft which allows you to remove the installer files for a particular program.

rta53 said:
I have had this happen to me before with RSLogix 500. I ended up using the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility from Microsoft which allows you to remove the installer files for a particular program.

I Just love windows, installed the cleanup utility run it on FTse and now i have no FTse at all! It removed install files and FTse! Looks like a reinstall again :(

pandersen said:
I've seen this as well if you try to remove the sample applications it comes with (BizBikes, Baggage, Malthouse, etc). Long story short, don't delete these apps!

I had this problem with V4, but not V5. I scrapped those things as soon as I could.