Unisp 1406 Registration indexing

ashish_hal

Dear All,
I have a UniSp 1406 along with Ez-Motion Module. I need the drive to index with registration. Now every thing is fine except the indexing distance. It should stop as per the indexing value or as soon as registration is detected which ever occurs first. but insted of stopping immideatly it travels the whole indexing distance and travels in reverse direction the distance it traveled after registration.

In other words if motor has to travel from point A__________________B

A____________R.....B

A____________R_____B_____R

KIndly Help

Similar Topics

Hello guys,I bought 4 unidrive sp 1406 from a demolition,and I want to use them for some ongoing projects,but this drive are all locked by former...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to register a directory full of EDS files using the EDS Hardware Installation tool. But at 7% I am getting a weird...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! Such a problem: There is a project, authorization works through the Archestra IDE. Platform 2012. It is necessary that when the...
Replies
Views
Attached is a sketch of our latest project, it's a retro fit of a Hudson Sharp bag machine. It's basically a rotary knife (perforator) in this...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded to V32 in order to take advantage of the new safety CPUs of the 5069 series IO. Unfortunately, none of the basic safety IO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom