EDS file registration not working

Nebul0us

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I am trying to register a directory full of EDS files using the EDS Hardware Installation tool. But at 7% I am getting a weird error...

yLzWiyq.png

Anyone have any ideas?

ID: BF11595 | Access Levels: TechConnect has a few more suggestions, but they do not explain why there is no error text there. The last time I registered a large folder of EDS files, I had to move it to the desktop to get it to work.

Looks like there is no straight forward answer to the problem after reading the tech connect answer, just trial and errors.

Wonder why they parked it under Techconnect access when the issue is with their own paid software. Maybe it is just another Rockwell way...