Redlion Hmi Animations

If I have to make an item flash between two colors, I usually create a formula flag tag with the expression "DispCount.x" where x is the bit number that will set the flash rate. I find that x=2 gives a good rate for an alarm-type flasher. I have attached an example.

thanks Kolyur for your reply.do u have any other animations programs of redlion then please forward it to me.

Similar Topics

dear all, any one know how to do complex animations in redlion hmi? if u have anysample programs then pls send me a link.
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a Micrologix 1400 for a project, and we were supposed to use a 4.3in PanelView HMI. By means of delivery times, that won't be...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom