RSView32 - Loading Images from file?

mmx4000

Hi, the task I'm trying to perform is to load a .bmp file from my hard disk during runtime. The particular file (call it test.bmp) is always being overwritten/updated and I want it so that anytime a button is pushed, that the Image gets updated.

I've been trying to use the MS Forms 2.0 Image ActiveX, and I've looked at some of its methods, but I have no idea what syntax I can use to operate these:

Property PUT: VOID Picture(Picture*)

Anyone have any ideas how to work this method? Or if you have a different way of loading pictures from file?

Any help would be appreciated.

I would probably use AppStart, AppActivate, and AppAbort.

AppStart <​
application>

Runs the specified application, which can be another Windows application or an “application extender” you’ve programmed.

<application
> The path and executable required to start the program.