Can anybody fill me in??

IowaGuy

This is my first post on this forum, and while my question is not completely PLC related, this does seem to be the place to ask.
Has anyone ever delt with a company called Genesis Automation from St.Charles, Illinois. I am interested in the quality of the work they do as well as reliability, tech support, are they easy to work with, ect. We are thinking of having them install a conveyor system at out plant (Computer controlled). If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it. Sorry if I don't get the forum's protocals correct the first time.
Thanks

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At work we primarily use Rockwell products and they are pretty good to work with and rock solid for industrial environments. A little...
Replies
Views
11 months ago I ordered a 10" Redlion HMI. I was given an April delivery date. April came and went. I waited, and in June I asked our vendor...
Replies
Views
If I want to think about PLCs, I come here. For Home Automation there are various good forums. When Mum was alive, I had two or three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom