Global Threshold Tables in FactoryTalk ME?

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering if it is possible to apply a common threshold setup to multiple objects with animation, similar to threshold table look-ups with iFix.

Basically I've made a bunch of global objects, and each has multiple references in subsequent screens. I've added some color animation for status, but right now I don't know what the tag nor threshold values will be.

I used a dummy expression so that I can simply replace everything with the correct tag en masse, but I still need to go into each base object and change the threshold values and colors.

Is there any way to have all of my global objects looking at the same threshold values, or do I have to change each individually?

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
Maybe I'm being dumb, but is there no way to print the contents of the Global Variables window while programming a Micro in Connected Components...
Replies
Views
Basically I have created a bunch of local tags, is it possible to convert all of these to a global tag? Or would I need to re-add everything all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom