CCW - print the Global Variables

d x l

Maybe I'm being dumb, but is there no way to print the contents of the Global Variables window while programming a Micro in Connected Components Workbench?

I did locate an export to Excel but when I opened the file it left out the hardware (I/O).

Not sure if this gets you exactly what you want, but try:

Click on the controller in the project organizer, File > Document Generator.

When I did it, only the local variables were included, no I/O. (The I/O are in the rungs.)

I was hoping for a list because I want to tear down a test rig that has no wire labels, but for sure I want to be able to refer back to how it was wired.

My apologies, I didn't read your message closely/specifically enough.

"Click on the controller" or the Micro8xx tab, that's exactly right. Only then will Ctrl-P or Document Generator give the option for Global Variables. Doing so when viewing a program will exclude Global Variables.

Thank you for the solution.

My apologies, I didn't read your message closely/specifically enough.

"Click on the controller" or the Micro8xx tab, that's exactly right. Only then will Ctrl-P or Document Generator give the option for Global Variables. Doing so when viewing a program will exclude Global Variables.

Thank you for the solution.

Ah, I see. I did the same thing the first time I tried it. Then I thought, why the heck did it not include controller things?