c-more animated bit map

kevin91172

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am trying to do may first animated bitmap,I have tried before and out of frustration quit and went an easier route.I would like to see some examples to get a general idea. I am working on a sprinkler system and just want a pump I found in symbol library and just want it to get big then small,change colors,or anything animated when say Y0 on my DL05 comes on.Sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge in this area.Any help will be great help.THANKS[/font]

Similar Topics

Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom