simatic IT historian

userxyz

Anyone knows SImatic IT Historian ??

Is this for datacaptation, is it easy to use ?

WinCC or SImatic IT, wich one is best ?

hmmm

I think that SIMATIC IT is a suite of software that Siemens sells as an MES investment for companies. I'm sure I read somewhere that the core of it originated in an Italian company they bought some years ago. Orsi Group? The Historian component or module is presumably part of this suite.

As to which one is best, WinCC or Simatic IT, you could also ask which one is best, a saw or a hammer? What do you need it to do?

Similar Topics

If anyone knows how to connect Wonderware to a Siemens S7-400 please let me know.
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, In one of our plants, the UPS is nearly dead and due to budget constraints, the UPS we are getting is not going to be big. So I am...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received this SIMATIC S7-300 training kit for maintenance. When I power it up, the PLC doesn't go to RUN mode and the STOP mode led is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom