EZTouch to Controllogix

aarnolmi

Just started using EZTouch (EZC-T8C-E) from AVG to interface with Controllogix using Ethernet comms. Having trouble addressing sub elements of DINT array to display numeric data. Have array in controllogix with tag name like "Count_Data" configured as an array of 20 elements? So tag names like "Count_Data[0]", "Count_Data[1], etc... EZTouch will display numeric data with a tag address of "Count_Data" which defaults to sub element "Count_Data[0]" but will give a "ERROR Invalid Tag Address" if I try to address other elements like "Count_Data[1]". I have tried different variations of the address but none seem to work. Am I missing something in the syntex of the address? I can move the data to another tag that is not part of an array and it will work but I'm wondering why I should have to do the additional programming to get the display to show the value? I have talked to the EZTouch tech guys and they said I would need to alias each element of the array. Looking at RSLogix I could not see a way to assign different alias to each element. Any Ideas?
Thanks for any help on this issue...