conversion slc150 to micrologix 1000

jameshebert

J
Is there conversion software available that will convert an old slc150 program to micrologix 1000?

Aw c'mon, the SLC150 didn't have much memory, so the program can't be that big... :rolleyes:

You can probably type it into the ML1000 in less time than it would take to find conversion software, install and run it... :nodi:

In any case, I doubt there's any converion programs out there... :(

beerchug

-Eric

No, there isn't. Probably there was never enough demand, plus it would mean supporting the long-obselete SLC-150 software still.

The good news is that Eric is right; SLC-100 and -150 programs are generally very small and it won't take you that much typing.

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
I have a Type C to RS485 adapter connect to my Siemens RWF55. I use modscan to scan it to get a value from the Siemens controller. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom