S7-300 Ethernet

tribunomex

Hi again, I have a new doubt to this forum, now it's about S7-300 comunications with ethernet connection, somebody knows if its possible send an ascii char or string with this ethernet port, and which lines i have to programm to send the char.

tribunomex said:
Hi again, I have a new doubt to this forum, now it's about S7-300 comunications with ethernet connection, somebody knows if its possible send an ascii char or string with this ethernet port, and which lines i have to programm to send the char.

The answer is yes, but what are you trying to do?

Are you messaging strings between PLCs or are you trying to create your own data packet to communicate to an ethernet device such as a bar code printer ?

Similar Topics

I have set up comms between an S7-1512SP-1 PN plc programmed with TIA v17 and an S7-314C programmed with Simatic S7 using GET and PUT blocks in...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that has a Siemens PLC CPU 315-2 PN/DP. It has numerous remote units on profinet using a 192.168.0.x network range. Is it...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have an application where I’m required to connect Siemens S7-300 PLC (Profinet) to Allen Bradley Control Logix Remote I/O Rack &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom