Searching for Lowest Value in UDT Array in CLX

Hi Guys,

Is there an instruction suitable for searching an array of UDTs for lowest value? I can achive using a loop but figure theres an instruction for it in RSLogix5000.

In case I'm being unclear as to what I'm trying to achieve.. I want to search through an array of AnalogIn UDT and find the lowest value in AnalogInput[x].Value member and place in another register.

Any suggestions would be great.

Have you looked at FSC ? (File Search and Compare).
As long as you are actually looking at an ARRAY of UDT's, you should be able to use an FSC to compare element to element.

Similar Topics

is it just me, or has something happened with the google search when using chrome? looks likes safari on mac is ok, but edge/chrome on windoze has...
Replies
Views
Besides using BootP in the past, I am relatively new to having to look for privately addressed devices in many control networks. All of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, could anyone recommend a 24VDC pulse counter which counts up or down to a preset #? Once it reaches this number, send a 24VDC back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using FactoryTalk View SE version 9.0. Wondering if someone can help me as to whether or not I can search an entire display for instances of a...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom