WINCC 5.0: view reports in a screen

Greet

Hey,

In WINCC 5.0 I have a tag-logging. Every day i make two reports (8-hours back): one at 2pm (=data from 6am till 2pm) and one at 10pm (data from 2pm till 10pm).

Wincc saves this reports with the date-format. Is it possible to save this with a indirect adressing?
I ask this question because I want to do the following: I have a screen with the online-trend of these taglogging, and now i have 2 buttons next to it: '+' and '-'
If i push the '-'button, i want to open(and view in this screen) the last saved report of these logging. This '-'button needs to open every time time the previous report (that's why i need to have another format of my report).

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have made the trend view (wincc rt tia v15). There is no problem to create the datas that will be logged and connections. The trend...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts! I use WinCC Advanced Runtime V15 as a HMI for the process. I grab values from AB Micro 850 PLC via Modbus TCP. On the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a measuring system that measures a record every 2 degrees until 380 degrees. this fills 190 records with actual position and a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is it possible to create a custom alarm view in WinCC?? the default alarm view doesn't meet our design requirements for the project. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to access a remote view of a Siemens TP2200 via ethernet? Like you can with the S7-1200 by typing in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom