S7-200 Siemens.

Go into Microwin and click the communications button, then tick the search all baud rates and hit the double click to refresh icon

I assume the s7200 port is not in free port mode though.

The S7-200 should come up in the right pane showing its comms.

Dave,
now I am able to upload the program but then put the machine in auto mode and could not see any change on the scan and even could not see any change on the color of each network,it seem like is not working.Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

For monitoring online, go to debug > start program status

The S7200 online help is really good for this sort of stuff :) !

Similar Topics

Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I would like to make firmware upgrade from v3.0 to v4.5 (S7-1200 CPU 1215C). Can I do it from v3.0 to v4.5? Do I need to take some...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom