Redlion MySQL Driver

billysmithde2

Redlion does a great job with all of the drivers available for the G3 and Master Controller product lines. But sometimes I secretly wish they had a MySQL driver that supported simple logging. I just take too much data to deal with flat CSV files and Excel has very limited usefulness with large data sets. Has anyone attempted to program this, either as a native driver (i.e. I assume Redlion would have to do this), or as part of the user programs?

I would be greatly interested in this also, seems like In always finding projects, that the CSV files and compact flash data logging aren't quite enough. It would be great to have better data logging capabilities.

I would be greatly interested in this also
Ditto that! Some of our attempts at production data logging have been less than satisfactory, not due to any fault of the G3 but just because we have too much information for a simple spreadsheet.

Gentlemen,

If you'd like to email me (at [email protected]) a description of exactly what you're looking for, I'll make sure it ends up in the wish list for the next version of Crimson. Can't promise anything for C2, but let's just say that now would be a good time to get your suggestions in for whatever's coming next...

Cheers, Mike.