GE serie 6 memory register probleme

Hi

I have a GE serie 6 plc with 6 bus controller on 2 rack (3 on principal rack and 3 on auxilliairy rack).
Il have a memory card on it 600lx648k with 32K memory logic and 16k register. i have 8k of memory logic used on 32k. I want to replace the card with 600lx624k who have 16k memory logic and 8k register. the card run, but i have an error on the bus controller on the principal rack.

what is the difference between 8k and 16k register?
Can someone can explan me the error?

Tank.

Richard

What is the error on the bus controller?

With your original card, the ladder logic program can have register addresses up to R16384. With your replacement card, the program can only have register addresses up to R8192. Does the program use any register addresses between R8193 and R16384?

Hi

the error on the bus was that i had no comm,all the light on the blok was off. But i have resolve my problem. I had found a new memory card with 16k register.

Tank for your time to help me.......

Richard