hmi with GE Fanuc Serie 6

The publication number for the CCM2 module is GFK-0238A. It gives the details for setting the dip switches and jumpers to configure the serial ports on the module. The settings on the module for baud rate, parity, data bits and stop bits must match those for the kepware. If you are able to change the dip switch settings on the module without removing it from the rack, be aware that you must cycle power before the changes take effect.

yes
i set up the communication using dip switch in the card and also in keepware , i installed keepware version 4 and i actived licence for driver GE CCM

Tell me the dipswitch and jumper settings you are using. Tell me which port you are using and the pin connections of your serial cable. Are you using a USB/serial converter? Am I correct in assuming that the CCM module is in the same location in the rack as it was when it was successfully communicating with the Nematron HMI?
In normal operation the "Data OK" will flash rapidly to indicate traffic on the serial port. If it never flashes, it means the module is never receiving any requests for data from the kepware. If it occasionally flashes once, it indicates that the module is receiving something from kepware but isn't responding. Lack of response could be due to a mismatch in one or more of the port setup parameters or a mismatch in the CCM ID number.

i don't know whay you mean by CCM ID , the old Nematron was connected in the port J1 (25PIN)
i tested my opc in port J2 (9PIN) of the CCM module with my pc (it has real port RS232)

you mean ID the number of slot of the CCM?
No
The CCM ID identifies which device on a multi-drop network of CCM devices the CCM master (kepware) is trying to communicate with. Even if there is only one CCM slave device, it still needs a CCM ID. If you have Logicmaster 6 software, go online with the PLC to find out what CCM ID it has been assigned. If you don't have Logicmaster, you'll have to guess, although selecting a value of 1 is a reasonable guess.
I repeat my earlier request for the details about your dipswitch and jumper settings and the behavior of the "Data OK" LED on the CCM module while you are running your communication trials.

hello Mr Steve
about communication, the CCM2 is placed in slot 5 and all LED are ON , when i lanch keepserver the LED DATA go off, i add the pictures of dips switch ,

18.jpg 19.jpg

I would recommend changing dipswitch 4,5,6 to O C O (Slave RS232) The kepware will be the master.
Also, double check your cable wiring. When the kepware is trying to communicate, you should at least see the Data OK LED flash, even if the CCM module does not respond. The fact that you don't see any activity on the port suggests a miswired cable.

Hello Mr Steve how are you excuse me to return
about my communication, i set up the ports J1(DB25) and J2(DB9) for slave 232 protocol communication and data rate 9600 , parity is ODD , and the pin out of my cable between pc and CCM2 like(picture A) , the result is the first led BOARD OK is blinking , i read in the GFK-0238A that :

FLASHING: Invalid configuration or invalid CPU number, 0 or greater than 90 for CCM slave mode, 0 or
greater than 247 for RTU mode (CCM3 only). The configuration or the CPU ID must be changed
and the module powered up again to recover.

-i check all setting of dips , one settings make card ok is when i put it in protocol peer to peer and i can restore communication with logicmaster 6

A.jpg