FANUC R-30iB Crimson HMI

DriPLC

Hello All,

A coworker and myself are currently trying to figure out how we would read a register on our fanuc robot though our crimson G306 HMI? We are currently working with an interface that was here before us and have gotten lucky with our inputs and outputs. Has anybody here ever worked with something like this? Any direction would be appreciated!

Thanks

Similar Topics

I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a question for communication fault between fanuc R-30iB and AB PLC. I've already done with program and now in simulating line...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using a Fanuc Robot (R30iB) to a Logix 5000 over Ethernet/IP using Safety. I have some...
Replies
Views
I have an et200SP with the 1512SP F-1 cpu that we need to talk to a Fanuc robot. The bot has a R30ib controller and also has the Ethernet IP...
Replies
Views
I want to be able to read and show 5 latest Alarm messages from the Fanuc R30-iB robots to an Indusoft Web Studio 8.0 HMI. Does anyone have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom