EzTouch ethernet communication with Compactlogix

Balde

I have an EzTouch panel that is having issues talking to my compactlogix PLC via ethernet. I can ping both devices, but when I download my project to the panel, I get: "PLC read error: Genstat 0x04".
This is how my tags are in the panel tag database: "PLC id":"tagname". The tagname is discrete and matches the tag in the PLC. I am also using the universal ethernet rev G, and have the latest firmware.
Anybody has an idea?

Similar Topics

Heres what I have: (1)ezTouch model EZ-T10C-FU Touch screen with Universal Ethernet port. (2)1769-L35E/A LOGIX5335E PLC I am having issues...
Replies
Views
I have a DL-06 with an ecom and a DL-250-1 with an ecom100, I have both of them on the network and can program, watch status etc... under both...
Replies
Views
Wizards, I am trying to flash this little HMI and have a usb to serial converter from automation direct, the blue one. I setup the com port and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Everyone, I am having a problem with establishing communication with an EZtouch HMI. What I am attempting is to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I made a few changes to an EZTouch HMI and can successfully transfer the program and it functions properly. My issue is, if I cycle the power to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom