Panelbuilder 1400e

stevengaa

Looking to for a copy or a demo of Panelbuilder 1400e to do an upgrade. Can anyone help me out? From what I read through out I can use this to upgrade the old 1200 unit which used the dos base panelbuilder, and from there once I put into the 1400e format I can then upgrade that to RSView for the new PanelView Plus. I have three of these old 1200 units which need to be upgraded. Thanks in advance for your help.

If i read your post correct you want to upgrade 1200 apps to 1400'e so you can then upgarde to PV+ apps ?

If so just post the 1200 apps here and me or some other nice chap (lots of them here) will post the 1400e file for you to upgrade to PV+

I'm in need of one more file to be converted over to the 1400e. If someone could be of help once again I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Once Again To All.