how to add new device to existing project in wincc flex 2007

jugenzhu1963

hi, guys
I add one new device to my wincc project which is integrated with s7 already. when i want to setup the new device's connection, i found there is no station and node. i try to do integration with s7 again. but i can not baceuse the "integrate to s7" is grey out.
can somebody help me? thanks lots.

You can always "Copy from STEP 7" delete it from your step 7 project and then integrate again, but that may not fix your problem with the finding of the station.

Similar Topics

We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a device to my RSLogix 5000 program. The device is a Eaton PowerXL DG1 I downloaded the eds file from the website (it...
Replies
Views
Hi,everyone: we want to add used flex io block 1794-AENT/B (one DC input and four AC outputs) into 1769-L33ER ethernet tree, we set up IP address...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to add a powerflex 4m VSD onto a controlnet network, at the moment we have a powerflex 40 with an controlnet comm's card 22-comm-c...
Replies
Views
As in add a device that is not listed on the drop down menu. For example a micrologix 1500 does not appear as an option in the Add Device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom