Cannot add device (RsLogix 5000)

Chris_M

I am trying to add a device to my RSLogix 5000 program.

The device is a Eaton PowerXL DG1
I downloaded the eds file from the website (it actually loaded as page of text that I saved as an .eds file)

I installed the EDS file but when I try to add the device it says the device cannot be added and the software freezes.

Any advice on what I can check?
Thanks.

Updating to version .05 worked.
Also fixed another freezing issue with RSLogix that I thought I was stuck with. :)

Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

Hello! I need to create a shift report based on SQL data logging. To do this I tried to use MS FlexGrid OCX but got an error message about missing...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need to add a SLC500 to FTView Studio and have run into a roadblock. The OPC topic is configured in RSlinx without a problem, but...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm new to Allen Bradley. Have almost exclusively worked with Siemens before. I'm trying to add a new IO station to the my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone experienced errors while attempting to delete an Add on instruction in RSLogix 5000 V16.00? I have removed all logic...
Replies
Views
The tittle mainly says it all. I tried to add a new driver (1747-PIC) to RSLinx Classic 2.50 and when I click on ADD NEW it does nothing at all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom