Cannot add MS Datagrid OCX or Flexgrid OCX to FactoryTalk View SE 8.20

Hello!
I need to create a shift report based on SQL data logging. To do this I tried to use MS FlexGrid OCX but got an error message about missing license. With MS DataGrid OCX I got the same error.
Could anybody please advice me how could I use these OCX controls in FT View SE?
Or suggest me another solution how could I display SQL query results as a table report in FT View SE?

Best regards, Oleksandr.

Thank you for fast reply!

Sorry, but in the post you've suggested I couldn't find any info how to display SQL request's results in table view as a report in the FT View SE screen.

Best regards, Oleksandr.

Thank you for fast reply!

Sorry, but in the post you've suggested I couldn't find any info how to display SQL request's results in table view as a report in the FT View SE screen.

Best regards, Oleksandr.

Could you set up Microsoft Data Control ADO with the SQL database and then use DataGrid to display the values? I can set up Adodc with the bank but it does not carry me anything, it seems that his arrows instead of being black showing that it is connected is a half faded color.

Already tried to also make this communication of Adodc1 via script but also it does not connect to the bank.

Could any of you help me for days since I'm trying everything that is solution and not one with success.

Script Grid Inicializaca.jpg Script Grid Inicializaca 2.jpg

Last edited: