Help for my first PID on Mitsubishi

Jai_rew

Hi

Its Jai from india mumbai . i am new with this site i want to know that how to makes PID. I have mitsubishi Fx-2n plc plz help me to make my first PID.Also tell whats i want for this.

The FX2N has a PID Functon this takes four parameters the required, the actual, the start dw of the pid parameters & the resultant output (i think).
You will need to download the manual from mitsi website as you will need to set the values in Dxx to Dxx+30 it uses 30 elements that contain the pid parameters, you might need to scale the output as it is 0-32000.
I don't have the details to hand but it is in the programming manual
here is the link
http://download.mitsubishi-automation.com/branch/database/service/downloads_show.php?portal_id=3&doc_type=man&slang=2&sstr=FX2N

Last edited: