Searching in RSLogix 5000

Tango7

I have a UDT construct in RSLogix 5000 gTable, and it has several sub constructs.

In this particular example - gTable.Name.Last I want to do a cross reference to locate where in the logic the .Last tag is used, but when I do the cross reference, it comes up with all the instances where gTable is used.

Does anybody know how to search for only the instances of where the .Last tag is utilized?

Thanks.

With the instance in focus, press "Ctrl + E" will be will give all instances of the tag usage in another window.

The so called "simple search" in RS5K is not that simple after all. I seldom try that now.

Regards

Similar Topics

is it just me, or has something happened with the google search when using chrome? looks likes safari on mac is ok, but edge/chrome on windoze has...
Replies
Views
Besides using BootP in the past, I am relatively new to having to look for privately addressed devices in many control networks. All of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, could anyone recommend a 24VDC pulse counter which counts up or down to a preset #? Once it reaches this number, send a 24VDC back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using FactoryTalk View SE version 9.0. Wondering if someone can help me as to whether or not I can search an entire display for instances of a...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom