Need help on compact logix

raul_vaze

Can anybody please tell me which version of Rslogix5000 supports 1769-L23EQB1B(compact logix contrller). I am having version 10,11,13,16 installed in my device . Sorry i am really to Allenbradley and dont know much about ?? Please help me for this. Thank you in advance

Support for the new 1769-L23x controllers was introduced in Version 17 of RSLogix 5000.

The software update service is included with your TechConnect support contract: support.rockwellautomation.com

Rslogix 5000 v16.0 problems

When i try to install RSLogix5000 v16.0 then it gives me error as "RSLOGIX5000 is unable to load a dependency that relies on Microsoft(R).NET . Please verify that ur .NET security settings do not restrict Rslogix5000 .NET assemblies from executing "

Now wat is the cause of this problem and how can i solve this .

yes, via the RA website for software updates:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/support/webupdates/

From RockwelL knowledgebase:

"RSLogix 5000 is unable to load a dependency that relies on Microsoft(R) .NET. Please verify that your .NET security settings do not restrict RsLogix 5000 .NET assemblies from executing"
Cause: This message could appear if the necessary .NET Framework was uninstalled from the PC. This is possible since each .NET Framework can be removed separately, from the Add/Remove Programs list, after loading RSLogix 5000 software.
Solution: Reinstall the Microsoft .NET Framework as required:
  • RSLogix 5000 v12-v16 uses Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1
  • RSLogix 5000 v17 uses Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0
Both are available from the Microsoft website, and redistributed on the RSLogix 5000 discs. We don't use 3.0 yet, but it can also be installed.
  • Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1 (dotnetfx.exe)
  • Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 (dotnetfx2.exe)