high Speed Counter using CPM2A

darialjr

Hello to all, can anyone provide me ladder example of HSC using encoder input to 0000, 0001, & 0002. I want to program the PLC for timber cutting machine to run auto then stop when setting Value is equal to PV of the counter. I'm just using Progamming console, I don't have CX one programmer, If anyone got the sample please give the Instruction list only.

Why on earth are you using a hand held programmer? Crazy.
Go and buy CX-One and make life easy for yourself.

By the way I have never used the HSC function and am unable to help. I have not used the CPM1 or 2 since the CP1L came out. It is so much more capable - same instruction set as the CJ1/2 and the CS1.

Thanks, to your advise guys.
I should have cx one programmer, I will study this manual first.
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year 2009!