PV300 Time and Date

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed that when the PV 300 Standard is updating the time to a PLC is does so in this order. Hour First, then Minute.

You may not think this is a big deal, and it is not if you are aware of it.

Consider this...

Time to the PLC will look like this...

3:57
3:58
3:59
4:59 (only for a few scans)
4:00

Last edited:
I agree 100% never use or rely on HMI for control. Let the PLC do it's job. However, for people that do not understand, and want to save $40 on a ML1500 RTC module...they may make this mistake :cool:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I've utilized many threads on this site and gleaned much information throughout the years. Now the time has come for me to finally...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to upgrading some old PV300 Micro screens. I have communication on RSLinx but I can't get it to where I can get to the program...
Replies
Views
The question is at the bottom ... 1st the buildup. I would like to change a prgm that is in a PV300 Micro which is configured by Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley PanelView 300 Micro with Panelbuilder32 software. I am unsure on how to assign a screen to a function key? (F1, F2...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Is there any way to get the real time clock datafrom the PV300 to the Micro 830 ? I have figured out how to communicate from the PV to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom