hi all allen bradley 1756-L61

gsmoh2000

dear all , i have face a problem in 1756 and till now i'm trying to understand what happen but i don't have the right manuals for that
i got this major fault
(Type 12) redundency fault
(code 32) disqualified secondary become primary

if you can help to understand what happen i will be appreicated
thanks

Hello gsmosh2000;
The message description is quite explicit: the CPU that tried to become a primary PLC in a redundant system was not able to take on the program, or already faulted ("disqualified"), so the CPU went into major fault.

This extract from the redundancy user manual also points that out:

ControlLogix Redundancy System User Manual (p. 6-32)
8. The controller is faulted. When a disqualified secondary
controller becomes a primary controller, the controller
experiences a major fault.
9. From the Communications menu, choose Clear Faults.
10. To start control of the process, from the Communications menu,choose Run Mode.

So: is this a redundant application? If so check the status of the CPUs, the SRM modules (you can upload the error log on this module to determine the cause of redundancy faults in your application), the CNB or CNBR modules on the rack (also the ENET modules if you are using them).
If this is not a redundant application, check out your hardware configuration, something is tryig to make your CPU think it is!
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

thank you so much dchatier for your reply and if possiable can you give me manual URL to can download and to keep it , thanks again