Siemens Logo

RobImb

Hi All

Just a quick question, I have a Siemens LOGO that we have had a program running in, after modifying the program we loaded it to the logo and it seems to corrupt the program and misses some of the elements yet if i simulate the program it works fine any ideas ?

i've never in this situation before. may be you should reset (delete) all the memory and download your program again. in S7-300 we sometimes we have clear all the program in the memory (MMC) before we make a download.
hope this will help

Siemens Logo Solved

Hi All,

I found the problem this morning so for you all out there here is what i had and then did.
After modifying a program for the logo and downloading it the program failed when i uploaded it back to the PC from the Logo i found it had disconnected objects from rungs and placed them anywhere other than where they were supposed to be.
All I then did was take the program i was downloading and deleted the items giving me the problem and then re-wrote them back in the same place with the same objects the program downloaded ok and then on upload it was structered correctly happy days again. During this issue at no time did the info window or the software say there was any problem and the program ran in the simulator perfectly.
Hope this may be of help to any future people