• quite sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seen Before

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

umts007

Hi
Can we make a MITSUBISHI A1SCPU 25 PIN TO 9 pin RS232 cable for ourself? :unsure:
Have anyone done so?
Is it possible?

umts007

Just starting out in plc's and need assistance

o_O I recently took 6 months training in advanced plc's. My employer now wants me to get more training in this area so that I can take a position as the plc operator/electrician. The system they use is GE Fanuc. I can't seem to find training with this particular one in this area and was wondering what plc is this closest to, Allen Bradley?, Siemens? Please Helpo_O

Hi Trouble.

Welcome to the forum.

I can't answer your question, but wanted to point out that you should start a new thread rather than reply to an unrelated one.

Paul

trouble,

Each PLC brand has its own set of quirks. The basic concepts are similar among many brands, so introductory training on one brand can provide insights into other brands. The more advanced the training, the more you're getting into the details of how a particular brand handles the more advanced functions. What is your definition of "advanced" training? PID? Motion Control? something else?

Take a look at your private messages.