Mitsubishi Alpha 2 - saving data on power down

doomsword

Simple question, is there any way of saving Function Block Output values on power down in Alpha2?
Or more general question, is there any way of saving/latching data in Alpha2 controller?

It can be done. Just created Latch FB, but for saving integers 0-63 it takes 15% of Alpha2 memory. Going to 0-128 would probably take another 5%. Full 16-bit range (negative included) would probably consume 30% of Alpha2 memory.

Anyone knows if you can combine EEPROM with ROM memory, like having a program which is part in ROM, part in Alpha2 internal memory? I guess not, but just want to be sure.

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect USB to RS232 cable to the RS232CAB that is used with the Alpha series PLC. I am getting a failed to open com port error...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded a project from a Mitsubishi Alpha PLC that we are having issues with and the representation is Boolean. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, Have some experience with PLC programming, however I'm quiet new to Mitsubishis ALVLS-EU Alpha controller software V2.70. What I need...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success communicating to a Alpha AL2-24MR-D, PLC using a USB to RS232 adapter? I have tried two different adapter models without...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom