Indusoft reports

manasi

Can anyone advise me on Indusoft report generation. I am not able to do that :( Actually I have tried once but it does not show value in real data format...it shows in integer format. While the tags are defined with real data type.

-Manasi

From the help on reports:
"For Real type tags, use the following syntax: {tag_name n}, where n is the number of decimal characters you want printed."

From the help on reports:
"For Real type tags, use the following syntax: {tag_name n}, where n is the number of decimal characters you want printed."

Hi, Thanks...now i am getting values in real data format.
One more help need from you. hope u will not mind.
Generated csv files doesn't show column headings. like...Date, Time Value etc.
I have attached some snap shots of report settings. Kindly see them and advise.

Regards
Manasi